24 January 2009

Christmas at Home

Since Todd and I were headed to Seattle for Christmas, leaving my big sis Bridgette behind to spend the holidays alone... again... to work and clean so they day goes by faster... we decided to have a pre-Christmas celebration before we left. Bridgette really spoiled me with gift cards to shop for clothes and art supplies and a bunch of hair products. her philosophy is to give the good stuff that I wouldn't buy for myself. I love sisters.





This stocking totally fits my sister so I couldn't resist getting it for her. After our holiday in San Francisco, we were headed off to cold Seattle. This is Jake getting all bundled up as we were preparing to leave.

And here is one picture of the first night we were in Seattle. My nephews Brayden and Bryce were sooo good with Jake and constantly wanted to feed "baby jake." Even when he wasn't hungry. If there was a bottle around they were putting it in his mouth. I was surprised at how well they all played together for being so young.

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

We miss you guys. Requesting a new post please please please?