San Francisco Zoo
Todd and I went to the Zoo in January and had such a great time checking out all the exotic animals. We really love stuff like this but never really considered visiting until we had a baby. Jake seemed stimulated by all the sights and being outside all day, even though I know he won't remember any of it. He was our good excuse to go!
Since the Zoo is across the street from Ocean Beach, we decided to watch the sunset. A crowd of locals started gathering just before the sun started going down and it was awesome to see that so many people still "stop and smell the roses." Makes me miss all the sunsets from home, too. It's rare that we see a sunset in San Bruno, even thought it is just a few miles away from where we sat at Ocean Beach. The fog and mountains block our view. But I'm going home to visit family soon, and I can't wait to watch the sun go down!
1 comment:
Fun!!!! Steve and I do stuff like that all the time, even without a baby. One time we went to a magic show and were the only people in the audience without small children. We wanted to stand up and announce we were teachers so that people wouldn't think we were weird or creepy. :)
Post a Comment