A little bit backwards, but it works
When I see my friends and family calm their children down with a pacifier by just popping it in a screaming mouth, I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. The boy I thought would be a thumb sucker has completely turned around. He does things a little backwards, but hey, I guess it works for him. It just doesn't work for me all the time. The pacifier is a chew toy. It is always in upsidedown, backwards and always half-way in his mouth, but never sucked on. The bottle is a pacifier. It doesn't have to have anything in it, he will happily suck on an empty bottle all day and night. In fact, he'll even take the top without the bottle attached. Strange kid. Kind of funny to watch though. :)
1 comment:
He is so sweet! I hope you are all doing well...I love to see your little family, beautiful.
Post a Comment