Mystery Spot
I went on a fun day trip with my friend Brenda-Lee to Santa Cruz, CA. I have been there dozens of times before since my sister lived there for a while, but we rarely did the sight seeing stuff.
We went to the Mystery Spot first. That was such a trip. They claim that the place defies physics and that gravity shifts in several spots within this small workshop that sits up on a hill. I thought it was all a hoax until I started getting dizzy and losing my balance. Brenda-Lee even became nauseous and had to leave. So who knows what the deal is there but it is really strange, and totally worth the trip.
We also sent to see West Cliff and The Natural Bridges (behind me in the picture) and enjoyed the beach for a bit. In the woods behind The Natural Bridges is a butterfly sanctuary where thousands of monarch butterflies come to in October every year. It was really fun chasing them around trying to catch a picture of them.
1 comment:
Whoa! The Mystery Spot looks like an awesome place! I wonder what makes it so unique like that?
Post a Comment