Halloween Hunting
Halloween is such a fun holiday and so many people seem to put together these creative and wonderful costumes. I love dress up parties! But every year I go through the same dilemma of what to wear. I have never purchased a full costume, and I think that is my problem. My other problem is that I think it is a problem to be the same thing every year. But I think I am coming to terms with that and have decided that if the costume is good enough, it'll work year after year. At least for a while.
With all of that said, I still don't have a set costume, but I did manage to pull together a witch outfit for our church Halloween party last weekend. Todd has several great scary costumes to choose from so he shared his hooded cape and wig with me. For Jake, we pulled out the hunting clothes my step-mom Tami made for my little brother about 15 years ago. Then Todd tied a rope around Jake's stuffed animal, Mr. Wolf, and strapped it to his back as his kill.
I'm determined to go to the after-Halloween sales and buy a good costume for next year. If there are any left. I went to a party store yesterday to buy some paper plates and walked right back out (after swerving in between dozens of people to get back out of the store). That place was INSANE with everyone trying to buy costumes. Yikes.
2 comments:
Cute costumes... is Todd a fan of "Bleach" by any chance :)?
I love that you both dress up! You are a very attractive witch! Jake is such a cute little hunter. It's funny that Mr. Wolf was strapped to his back!
Post a Comment