Staples Boys in Town
It was the second annual visit from Todd's dad and little brothers Scott and Sam during their spring break. They are so fun to have around and it gave us a great excuse to see a few things that Todd and I haven't had the chance to see on our own. A lot of peanutbutter pancakes, trailmix, red vines, tennis and games on the Wii. Here are a few of the other highlights:
17 Mile Drive in Monterey -- amazing views. Of course, Todd's favorite part was checking out all the golf courses:).
Coastline along 17 mile drive. Soooo windy that my hair gave Todd a comb-over.
Scott, Todd and Sam Staples playing on the rocks.
I could not wait to go to the Monterey Aquarium again so I see the penguins for the first time. I had to hold myself back from cutting in front of all the little kids to get close to the display. Like a kid in a candy shop. :)
Kind of freaky... we spent a long time trying to see the snakes from the sticks.
Todd & I (above) and Todd, Scott, Lane and Sam (below) picnicing at the beach in Monterey.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Dallas and I went down to Monterey for our One Year Anniversary, it was fun... I'd like to go back sometime soon.
Coleen, it's Angie Busch! I found your blog via Dorese's. I love aquariums too! Steve and I go to the Seattle Aquarium all the time. We usually can't leave until I have touched every starfish in the feeling tanks! :)
In case you are wondering, you are an absolutely stunning pregnant woman. I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!
so glad you had a great time in Monterey. your shower looks fabulous, sorry to have missed it. I can't believe you are 9 months pregnant... your belly is so tiny!
I heard you had your baby. Early even! I hope all went well and can't wait to see pictures.
You had your baby? Oh how I can't wait for the details. Hope you are doing well and Todd is taking care of you! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment