Last Baby Shower
Todd's office threw a great baby shower for him and three other people expecting babies on May 2nd. I was surprised that we were the only couple that knew what the gender of our baby was and that we were the only ones that would tell our baby's name.
In fact, I had just called my doctor on the way to the city because I was having mild contractions all day, which started getting worse during the party. Good thing my bags were packed and in the car already! We went straight to the hospital after the shower, but they sent me home after four hours since I wasn't progressing fast enough. This is the last picture of me pregnant!
Here are some fun shots from the shower:
Todd is about to dive into the baby food to guess the flavor of the unsightly mush that we feed our children. Mmmmm... I think this one was beef & mashed potatoes. Is that really a flavor?
The other shower game was a competition between the to-be dads to see who could empty their "beer" bottle first. Not to worry, Todd's was full of apple juice.
Todd's office bought this golf green cupcake-cake, which Todd loved of course.
1 comment:
Great pics, but I want to see the BABY!!! =)
Post a Comment