20 April 2008

One Wonderful Baby Shower

I am so fortunate to have great friends in the Bay Area.
Debbie Grewal, Dru Chipman and a few others pulled together a fantastic baby shower for me on March 29. I feel so spoiled!


Celebrating the little boy inside -- 34 Weeks along!




Yes, the menu was amazing. It was a full lunch. A curry dish, an impressive salad, grapes, homemade breadsticks and Italian sodas. They know me soooo well. Dru also threw together an amazing icecream dessert that put Cold Stone to shame.




The buffet table.





Shower games...




Me with Dru Chipman (above) and Debbie Grewal (below).

A BIG thanks to both! The shower really helped prepare us for little Jake's entrance into the world in May. This was a day to remember.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't know you were naming him Jake. It's a good name :)

Nikki Nelson said...

I never even asked if you guys had a name yet. I LOVE the name!
Yes, it was a great shower... a fabulous lunch (so delicious!), and the games were great too! It was by far the best baby shower I've ever attended. Kudos to Debbie & Dru!!!

Shelley said...

I LOVE Jake....cute. cute. That shower looked fun, wish you were closer so we could spoil you too.
Good luck these last few weeks....you look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Coleen!! My beautiful neice! This is the first time I've checked out your blogspot. It's fun to see your cute little pregnant body and read your life's goings-on! You look great. The ultrasound was amazing! You'll be a great mom! Love, Colleen