My sister Pamilla drove all the way from college in Idaho to visit me during her spring break. Seriously, I never thought I would be saying this so soon, but... remember when getting packed into a car and taking long, last minute roadtrips was so exciting? I feel so old, but these days, it's hard to get excited about a drive that takes longer than 5 hours:). Thanks for tapping into your youthfulness and making the trip, Sis!
We just hit the city, hiked, and spent time with my other sister, Bridgette. And, I even dragged her to Babies R Us to help me register. Since I am so indecisive, it was great to have her there with me to pick out things like bottles, portable baths and other random supplies you never realize that a baby needs.
Bridgette, Pamilla & Coleen in North Beach. We ate dinner at Pinnochio's -- can't go wrong with Italian food!
View from El Camino Del Mar just above the Sutro Baths in SF. This is one of my new favorite views of the Golden Gate. I can't believe I just discovered all the trails around this part of the penninsula. Definitely going to make a few visits back there to hike around.
Walking across the Golden Gate of course. No tour of the city is complete without that.
Lombard Street
Hiking Sweeney Ridge with a view of Pacifica and the beach behind us. I love this hike!
30 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're in such good shape to be hiking 8 months prego! You look great, are you getting excited???
You are so cute pregnant and what are you doing hiking when you are 8 months pregnant! You are amazing! I did the same stuff so I know how you feel! Love you guys!
Hey girlie! So close to that due date! Where are you guys registered?
Post a Comment