Baby Bump
Ok, so by special request, I am posting some pictures of my baby bump for friends and family who live far away. As you can see on the pictures, these were taken just a few weeks apart in February. (I really need to figure out how to take the date stamp off of my pictures) I'm 26 weeks in my green shirt and about 28 weeks in the red.
Isn't it amazing how fast you can grow? I feel like I'm changing every day. Anyway, here I am in all my maternity glory!
8 comments:
You are one HOT mama!! You're looking fabulous!
Seriously, could you be anymore gorgeous?!
CoCo, Troy here. thanks for coming to SanHo for a visit. good to talk, good to see you. Mel loves talking to you. Anyway, I scrolled down and recognized Tasha. School, of course. love the Bay Area.
I was wondering if you were ever going to start to "show"...you look great!!!
I love how you've stayed so slim during the pregnancy! Baby bump and that's it...that's for sures.
Thanks for the update; we think of you two so often and are glad to hear that things are going well! When is the actual due date and any chance of you visiting Seattle this spring? We miss you!
COCO-
You are such an adorable prego mama! I hate that I can't see you and go baby shopping with you! I can't believe you are a month away from delivery! You are still so tiny I can't believe it. It seriously seems like time has flown by so fast. I swear it was just yesterday that you were telling me you were expecting!
You look so hot Coleen! What a hot mommy! You don't even look pregnant! I am amazed!
Post a Comment