Here is the latest of my belly at 32 weeks. A little hard to get a good view, but I'll post a better one soon. This is at Muir Woods just across the Golden Gate. I thought it was great that the tree had a cut out just for my baby gut!
HAHA that perfect. It's it crazy to look at our pregnant selves and wonder how we can get any bigger? And then the next week we say the same thing? I need to post pictures too, I've been horrible at documenting this experience.
You're so good to stay active - your body will thank you I hear.
Todd's work hosted a "Las Vegas" themed Christmas party. Umm.. can you get better than an Elvis impersonator and free cha cha lessons for Christmas? :)
China Town
Our Chinese New Year stroll through China Town in San Francisco. To sum it up: egg rolls, pot stickers and crazy dragons in the middle of the city.
Oregon Coast
Camping with my sis in the solitude of the Oregon Coast for a week... nothing could have been better. This coastline is the best kept secret of the west.
Zion"s National Park
The views were epic! Definitely a favorite vacation spot. We recommend.
4 comments:
You're carrying your baby almost exactly like I carried mine. I bet you get the "You are the CUTEST pregnant lady" line a lot! (because you are)
hope you're feeling great.
How exciting! And you look great! I hope you've been feeling well and that everything is going well for you and your little one!
HAHA that perfect. It's it crazy to look at our pregnant selves and wonder how we can get any bigger? And then the next week we say the same thing? I need to post pictures too, I've been horrible at documenting this experience.
You're so good to stay active - your body will thank you I hear.
I know that this is a typical thing you probably hear all the time but you really are so cute pregnant. I'm very jealous. I was just...huge.
Post a Comment