18 February 2010

It's been a while since I posted a blog, so I just added some random pictures of things we have been doing in the past few months. And by that I mean 6 months.

This is Jake's best GQ picture. Since he is such a straight-faced kid, it's not hard to get his "model pose" going. Gotta love that famer's tan too.


Since we moved, we spend a lot of time at this new park. What a nice guy to give these girls a little rock in the car.


Last August, Todd and I spent our 6th anniversary in San Francisco, eating out, riding trolleys and checking out the views (and eating again). :)



If you ever wonder where to find me (especially on a cold or rainy day)... this is the place. Jake loves the rides at our local indoor playgrounds. Lucky for me he doesn't like it when they turn on, so I save a lot of quarters.

No comments: