05 January 2010

Bridgette's Birthday

Ahhh, I can upload pictures again. Not sure why java decided to download this time, but I am so happy. It seems like yesterday that my sister and I celebrated her birthday, but it was 6 months ago already. Not sure if it is because times seems to pass so fast these days, or if it's because the seasons never change so you don't realize what time of year it is. The leaves just started changing color and falling off the trees. Such a strange and wonderful place.

Anyway, my sister Brigette and I celebrated her birthday by taking a ferry to a small town across the bay called Tiburon. We ate lunch at a dock restaurant with a view of San Francisco. And on the way back, enjoyed a bit of the sunset. We had to take pictures facing every direction because it was just so beautiful. There is something so relaxing about being on a boat in that bay with all the sail boats and beautiful islands.





No comments: