North Beach: Enough with the Plywood
I ran across a picture that I took of a sign in North Beach... and it inspired me to post another blog. I thought it was so funny... if the North Beach locals put up the sign, I say thanks to them for bringing a smile to our faces. You may have to expand the picture to see the sign above the "North Beach" graffiti. We walked by this while at the North Beach Festival in San Francisco (if you're not familiar, this is a street celebration in our "little Italy"). I thought I would post some other pics of the event while I was at it.
Walking to the festival... hiking a lot of hills.
A favorite street in San Francisco off Broadway. So steep the sidewalk is a series of steps.
The two-faced comedian.
Playing in Washington Park.
Fun street vendors where we almost got ripped off by the Sham-Wow people. Why is it that I want those things so bad? Oh yeah, I have a 1 year old. :)
Touring a beautiful cathedral, that I can't remember the name of.
Show dogs that Jake went nuts for. Of course, only his mother (or father) could see the excitement in his face, but I know he loved it.
Chalk art... very cool.
2 comments:
That's funny. I would've definitely taken a picture of that too. Hope you guys are doing well. You live in an awesome place. I'm only a little jealous.
Hahahahahaha! Awesome! Jake is so big! I can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment