Big Hug, Little Kiss, Little Hug, Big Kiss
Antoher fun playdate with Jake's friend Claire... I just couldn't resist posting these pictures. They are all unsolicited, random acts of friendship. Although, truth be told, Claire is a bit of a cougar (5 months older than Jake) and always makes the first move. :) Probably more because she is socially advanced compared to our son, who has some catching up to do.
Here is Jake sharing so well! I don't think he has figured out that his friends might take his toys and not give them back. So far, he is the king of sharing. Thank goodness.
Their favorite spot is our big memory foam chair in the living room. They crawled up there and hung out for so long. Just watching the Sprout channel and drinking juice.
Claire giving Jake "love."
Just hanging out.
The kiss. Awwweeee.
1 comment:
Coleen!!!! I was so pumped to find your blog through Averi's! How have I been in the dark for so long! So...you have the cutest baby! I was surprised to see that you named him Jake...I have a foggy memory of you telling me (while sitting in one of Brother Bean's classes) that you were going to name your first son Dawson! haha. Also, your hair is SO cute! The blond really suits you. I also have a memory of chopping your hair off in Arbor Cove. YOu have some SERIOUS trust! You guys look so happy and cute. I'm jealous that you live in such a beautiful place. I'm still in Utah, and while it can be beautiful, it's already starting to get cold. I HATE the cold! You'll have to check out my blog and get a look at my little girlies! So glad I found you!!! 1guy3girls.blogspot.com
Post a Comment