Hip San Fran Art Show
My beautiful cousin, Elizabeth, and her boyfriend Chor Boogie, held an art show at Gallery One in SOMA (South of Market) in November. Todd was out of town for work, so my big sis Bridgette and her friend came with me to check out his larger-than-life pieces. Chor is a street artist that used spray paint on canvass (I believe) for these pieces. He has some serious skills.
This was no ordinary art show, though. The lights were dim, dance music echoed throughout the gallery, there was a dance floor and appetizers and a bar. It was really cool. I was definitely the only person in there with a baby, but I was pleasantly surprised at how welcoming everyone was even though we were a little out of place. Here's to not letting a baby hold you back from doing cool stuff:).
2 comments:
So fun!!! I love Shishmaref, but I must admit that I get a little jealous when I see all of the exciting things you get to do...
My mom said that when I was born she used to strap me on in the snugli and take me everywhere. It looks like you are the same kind of mom. Lucky Jake!
Hi! Your cousin is with Chor Boogie? He is incredible. He was commissioned to do a mural at the Zazzle corporate office, where I used to do PR!! What a small world.
Post a Comment