I fell asleep early one morning while Todd was feeding Jake and when I finally woke up and went back to bed.... Jake had taken my spot. So I went back to the big bean bag thing we have in the front room and slept. I just thought it was so cute to see him tucked in like this.
Posted by
Coleen and Todd Staples
at
12:03 PM
5 comments:
Ahhhhhh...that's adorable. What a great dad!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the reason our pillow cases and sheets don't match is that Jake was sleeping like this a few days earlier and he wet the bed. Lovely:)
CUTE! I love seeing that!
That is so cute...your boys! Hey, your post here reminds me of my recent blog post - only maybe a little bit different. Same idea, though! :)
Awww!!! That makes me melt inside...how precious! You have an amazing husband Coleen. =)
Post a Comment