Little Rebels
My friend Melanie who lives in Seattle just had a baby as well, so I bought matching "Little Rebel" onsies for our boys. We couldn't resist taking a few shots of them together when I was visiting last month. And we also couldn't resist getting out for some mommy-dates... a little shopping and a trip to PF Changs. I haven't been there for years and it was just as good as I remember it.
2 comments:
So cute! The matching baby outfits are adorable. The moms are pretty cute too.
Hello Hello! Shannon here (nate's wife). He said he had such a great time visiting you guys and told me about your blog. Congrats on your bundle and I can't wait to meet him. Hope you guys are well and glad I can check in with you via blog world. We've got one to www.lucyandwill.blogspot.com. Ciao and hello to the gang!
Shannon
Post a Comment