Home Sweet Home
There are a few things that I miss about home. Sunsets are one of them. Since San Bruno is on the fog line, I don't get to see a lot of sunrises or sunsets. Growing up I thought everyone had incredible sunsets like Lewiston did. I made sure to go outside almost everyday around sun down to check it out.
I also miss playing Pickleball with my family. It is a great family game and we are REALLY into it. My grandma Jessie competes nationally in this sport and single-handedly lobbied the Senior Olympics board to include it in their games. So we have a lot of Pickleball pride.
I also miss my dad a lot. He is very sick, so everytime I get the chance, I spend a lot of time with him. Another thing about this picture is that is was really rainy that day, which brings me to the third thing on my list... summer thunderstorms.
I miss having my step-mom's sewing talents at hand. She whipped together this fun bear blanket for Jake the night before we left. It is one of his favorites now and he loves talking to the fuzzy bear face.
I had to get a four generation picture with my dad and his dad. This was after a big barbeque with my step-mom Tami's family and my siblings and extended family.
2 comments:
This made me miss Lewiston and especially think about all of the things I love about that place, and being with my family. Thanks for sharing, Coleen! :D
Jake will appreciate the 4-generation picture. 'Home' sounds great- but I must admit, I am glad you are here:)
Post a Comment