30 July 2008

Milk Drunk



I love the powerful affect that milk has on a baby. Happy, sad, tired... they are usually up for a sip. And then there is what we call the "milk drunk" face -- Jake pulls away from the bottle, lets out a big sigh of satisfaction and cracks a smile while a little milk dribbles out of the side of his mouth. The picture above is what we call a "milk coma," which comes after the "milk drunk." I stole the last phrase from Sara King and it is so true! :)

4 comments:

Super Angie said...

That is the cutest looking coma I've ever seen!

melanie said...

HAHA - I totally know what you mean. I will have to steal the phrase too!

Aves said...

Aww, so cute! What a classic picture. That is so funny, but so true :) You'll have to tell Todd hi for me too, its been ages since Ive seen you guys! I miss you!

Larsen's said...

That is one satisfied baby!