Girls, Girls, Girls
There are so many things that I don't miss about living with 5 other girls like many of us did during college. I'm not sharing fridge space with 5 other gallons of milk, no one is sitting on my couch watching soap operas when I come home, and no one is blow drying their hair outside my bedroom door at 4:45 a.m. so they can get to work at the campus cafeteria.
On the other hand, I REALLY miss having multiple wardrobes and someone to tell you when your outfit doesn't work. Although I have grown to enjoy rocking out to VH1 alone when I get ready in the morning (or afternoon these days), what I miss the most about living with a bunch of girls is getting ready for the day together.
It was great having so much girl time with my mom and sister around for the weekend. We put my step dad on baby duty while we primped. Then we spent some time in San Francisco at Pier 39 and ate at Cafe Tiramisu on Belden Place in the Financial District. It was one of those alley way restaurants and was well worth the experience. I recommend the Rigatoni or Ravioli if anyone goes.
Anyway, having so much girl time this weekend made me miss living with girls again! No offense Todd... your fashion advice is still greatly appreciated.
(my mom, me, sister Bridgette)
(step-dad Nick, mom, Bridgette & her boyfriend Chris)
5 comments:
I hear ya! I think when we have weekends or times like you just had...it's enough to hold me over 'til the next round of girl time.
love the pics ESPECIALLY the one of you and jake. perfect.
you three are a bunch of bombshells i must say!! crazy how much you all look alike. and i second raeann, i love love love that picture of you and cute little jake!
I love girl time and am so grateful for two sisters that live close by. That picture of you and Jake is sooooooooo cute. He is such a beautiful baby!
COLLEEN!!! Its Averi! How in the world are you??? Oh my goodness, you LOOK amazing! You don't look like you've had a baby at all! And he is SOOOO precious. How are you? Fill me in on everything! I am good, I live in Salt Lake with my best friend working for Clear Channel Broadcasting. I miss you! I have been wondering what you've been up to. So I am glad to see all your pictures. You are so darling :) my blog is www.flaves.blogspot.com
Post a Comment