Baby Jake Staples is Born
Little Jake made his entrance into the world a week early on May 4. We are adjusting to life with a new little one and are loving every minute of it. Here are his stats:
Born: 12:11 a.m.
Weight: 8.2 pounds
Length: 20 inches
Biceps: 5 inches (Todd's rough estimate)
Man Hands
Feet: 3.25 inches long
Here are some pictures that capture some of our big moments during the past 10 days.


12 comments:
What a beautiful baby!!! Super congratulations. My mom's been giving me updates, so it was wonderful to see pictures!
I love the name Jake. Good choice. :) I can't wait to see the adventures of this little boy!
Yay!!!! So cute. I'm glad everything went well and you're well cared for.
Thanks for posting the pics. Dean had really long feet too. I don't know exactly how long, but they never fit in the little new born shoes I brought with me to the hospital!
Congratulations! I had talked to Pamilla, but it's so much better with pictures! I especially love the one of the ruler next to his foot. So cute! Like Angie, I look forward to seeing his adventures! :)
CONGRATS! You all look so great! Wish we were there!
He is SO adorable. What a beautiful baby boy! I, too, love the name Jake, and I'm so happy for both of you. CONGRATULATIONS!
Coleen - Details about the labor/delivery? How did everything go?
you guys!!! he is such a cute baby!! i'm serious! he's perfect! couldn't be happier for you two...you're the best!
Thank you for sharing! We have been thinking a lot about you two, (Well three I guess) and are excited to meet Jake. Cute slide show! Looks like you were able to have some help with parents? Congrats again!
First off, I LOVE the name Jake! He is such a cute little man. Congrats to you guys!
Coleenie! You're a mommy! I know you'll be a great one! Your baby is SOSOSO cute! (and that from a grandma who thinks her grandbabies are the cutest!) Jake is a great name. You know that Ali's little guy is named Jake, too, don't you? Well, it's Jacob, but they call him Jake, Jakie, Jakers, whatever comes out of the mouth! Good luck. Love you.
Congratulations! Jake is absolutely gorgeous. What a sweetie pie! Don't blink, before you know it he'll be eight and sassy. (Maybe boys aren't sassy...but girls are!) These moments are so precious! Now you've entered parenthood: where suddenly every movie with a plot about a sick or hurt child will break your heart like it never did before you gave birth. It's a beautiful thing!!
Give him a good sniff for me. I love the newborn smell. Yummy. Congrats again!
Coleen!
I loved the slide show...I even signed up on your page so I get updates when you post more pictures! I'm a fan! =) haha.
I loved how Todd put in the bicep stats and Man Hands...so cute! =) You must know how to fish for the "fish in the sea" cause you caught a great one! You deserve it. You're amazing. =)
Loved the pictures of Jake and his daddy. I can tell Todd is going to be a great father to your little man! =)I already knew you were going to be great. I've known you all my life! Thank goodness. You're going to be a great, fun mom!! =) I can't wait to see. You're both amazing people. =) Take care of my nephew! ;-)
I love you!
Hurray! Congrats. I hope you are able to get some sleep. He is adorable.
Post a Comment