These are all my sisters! We were together for a few brief minutes for this picture during Christmas. It was hard to leave them all... Pamilla, Malissa, Bridgette and Hope. :(
I can't tell you how much I love your look. I showed Troy your blog the other day and he said he would never have recognized you from college. It's such a great look for you, I love it!
Todd's work hosted a "Las Vegas" themed Christmas party. Umm.. can you get better than an Elvis impersonator and free cha cha lessons for Christmas? :)
China Town
Our Chinese New Year stroll through China Town in San Francisco. To sum it up: egg rolls, pot stickers and crazy dragons in the middle of the city.
Oregon Coast
Camping with my sis in the solitude of the Oregon Coast for a week... nothing could have been better. This coastline is the best kept secret of the west.
Zion"s National Park
The views were epic! Definitely a favorite vacation spot. We recommend.
2 comments:
Awwe... : ) What a bunch of babes! And I can't believe how much Malissa looks like I remember Pamilla looking!
I can't tell you how much I love your look. I showed Troy your blog the other day and he said he would never have recognized you from college. It's such a great look for you, I love it!
Post a Comment