13 January 2008

Lucky Party #2


We had another lucky streak at my holiday work party as well. We were at a nice club in the Marina District of San Francisco enjoying appetizers for dinner and all the free soda we could handle when they called my name for winning the iPod speakers in the raffle drawing. When it rains it pours:). Hopefully our luck will carry over to 2008.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Yes, Yes & Yes - I love the new blog postings. Do you know I checked almost every day since the Halloween one to see if you'd updated. Either I care a lot or I'm a stalker...I think I just care. So I'm excited to see you guys and hear of all your good luck! Spread some of that my way!

meagan said...

Congrats on you new toys. Somehow things are much cooler when you win them- I'm glad you got the Wii!