Halloween -- 80's Style
I dressed up in 80's costumes with some of the young women from church. It was such a blast to drive around with them all crammed in my car, listening to music on their iPods of course, finding funny clothes at thrift stores and getting all dressed up at my place.
Todd, of course, went with a different theme. They didn't allow masks at the church party so we improvised his scary costume with a wizard wig. Everyone kept asking me where my husband was. If we ever need a disguise, I guess this would work. I didn't think it was that hard to tell this was Todd. What do you think?
2 comments:
That's awesome that Todd dressed up as Moses and you as 80's! Those girls look so cute! Young Womans... awww. I so miss them all. It looks like you all had a good time!
Coleen!!! Congratulations. I just got your Christmas card, and I had to contact you. I don't have your email address anymore...what is it?!!?!? Anyways, we are very excited for you guys. Hope you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment