14 November 2007

5K at the Golden Gate




I joined my colleagues for the Chase Corporate Challenge 5K run in San Francisco in September (I know, this post is waaaay overdue). This was my first 5K run and I think I could do another one like this if the views and the company are just as great. I made some friends from the office, inherited a horrific green race shirt and watched the sun set behind the golden gate. Kind of cool. Does eating a plate of nachos afterward counteract the exercise? Either way, I guess some people come for the run and some come for the free Mexican food in the Marina District. :)

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hi Cousin Coleen! How is life treating you! I got this link off of Celia's blog. Half of your pics won't pull up for some reason, but it's fun to see you. You look great, by the way!! Are you coming to AZ for G'ma's b-day party? If so, I'll see ya this week!!

Love,
Jacqui

Shelley said...

Coleen! Still running....good girl! I'm impressed. You look so good and happy. You make San Fran look so fun. We miss you guys, and it is so fun to see all the fun things you are doing.

Melly Mel said...

Oh that is fun that you did that! Good job! I bet it was a beautiful run! I wish we ran while I lived there.