22 April 2009

First Haircut

Jake was getting helmet head and I could no longer stand to tuck his flowing locks behind his ears anymore. But I was hesitant to cut his hair because I thought he wouldn't look like a baby anymore. After a few attempt to trim the sides and back while he was sleeping, I gave in to Todd's plea to let him use the buzzers on his whole head. Man am I glad he did too! It looks sooo much better. And as it turns out, he hasn't seemed like a baby since he started walking anyway.

He had no idea what was coming...


Looking better already.

The curls in the back... so cute but so out of control.

Aaaaahhhh... the finished product.

3 comments:

melanie said...

I have no idea what that would be like...Ronan is still SO bald.

I use the same lotion, the purple one, on Ro. LOVE IT!

I can't believe he's walking. It just seems so far away for us. I like having Jake a little older than Ronan, so I have an idea of what to look forward to!

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

He's so cute! I just looked through all of your recent posts and got caught up. Love the haircut though! :)

etreiersen said...

Hi Colleen, how are you? What an adorable little boy you have. I remember the first time I had to cut my son Truman's hair it was sad for me too. So fun to see you. I have a blog too. It is a private one. If you would like to view it, you can send me your e-mail address to treiersen@hotmail.com and I will add you to the list if you want me to. Hope all is going well!!!

Trisha (Clark) Reiersen