Little brother James with Jake the night we got in to town. He has the biggest heart and was so sweet to give up his bedroom for Jake and I.
Grandpa Brownie Dawson with Jake. He is hard to nail down for a picture so I thought this was a pretty big deal that he would pose with my baby. :) Of course since he hates photos he always makes a funny face for the camera.
Here are my sisters, Malissa, Pamilla, Step-mom Tami, and Hope with Jake.
My big brother Ben really knows how to calm and entertain the baby. It wouldn't be uncommon for him to bounce Jake in his arms singing a rap or something from Tool or Alice in Chains or Sublime or Metallica. Jake was diggin' it.
My mother Jennifer and I at her house on a very beautiful summer night that Lewiston is known for.
08 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a nice looking family!
I know, I never really see sunsets here, either, unless I make it a point to go to the beach. When we go to Las Vegas, I love to see the sunsets there...
Post a Comment