11 August 2008

Whoa...Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-un

We decided that the Young Women should get cool activities like the young men and boy scouts do, so we set aside some budget for a few summer get-togethers.

First we went iceskating in Foster City at the Ice Chalet and had a blast. I wish we could raise funds like the guys... and I wish more of the girls wanted to do the hiking, rafting and camping like the guys do. Don't get me wrong though, I would die if I was put in charge of scouting. I don't want to do those things with guys, I want to do them with the ladies:) But I can't complain about ice skating and sleepovers either... They're also on the top of my list of fun things to do in the summer. And I actually really enjoy all the girl energy and even a little drama. Keeps life interesting:).



Group shot of the young women




A little mock winter olympics by Kelly Kwak and Tina Osai. Ashley Kwak slipping in the side.


Not quite ready for the picture:)



Tina took a tumble... or two.



More fancy moves:)

No comments: