Help From Home
My step-mom Tami took time off from being a full-time employee and mom to spend a week taking care of me and Jake. With 4 kids at home still, I felt lucky to have her set apart so much time for me. Apparently I needed the help more than I realized. She helped "diagnose" and "treat" Jake's fussiness and I feel like I have a whole new baby. And I can't complain about having an extra set of hands during the middle of the night when Jake is wide awake wanting to be entertained. AND, since she has some serious skills in the kitchen, Todd and I put in requests for food and had a great spread every night. Thanks mom!
Bridgette and Tami making her birthday lunch.
Tami and I at Ocean Beach.
At the Oakland Temple. Beautiful.
We had to stop inside the visitors center to feed Jake. We all know babies are in charge of the schedule! Here is Tami burping him for me.
View from the Oakland Temple with San Francisco in the background.
Bridgette, Tami and I at the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge maintenance guy who took our picture gave us each an old bolt from the bridge as a souvenir.
Tami spoiled Jake with a new outfit. So cute! Grandmas are the best.
4 comments:
Isn't it great when grandmas come to help out? :)
Coco you look amazing! OMGosh seriously. Do you feel good too? Oh I'll have to hear the grandma's tips for fixing the fussiness. I wish I could come over!
How nice. What was the diagnosis? Something in your diet?
So nice to have your mom around to help! Isn't it nice to have an extra set of hands? And, Jake sure is cute!
Post a Comment