27 January 2008

Baby Shower -- Baby Reality





My sweet step-mom Tami and Grandma Pam threw me a baby shower while I was in Idaho for Christmas. I was a bit embarrassed that I wasn't really showing yet... but everyone seemed to trust that I actually was pregnant and brought some nice gifts anyway. No scams here. One month later and I'm really starting to show.

These were some of the first baby items Todd and I brought home... and it definitely made everything feel real. Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful gifts. Like I said, I'm pretty clueless, so I welcome your best advice:).

Top: Obviously
2nd Pix: Friends from home (Aubrey and Charity)
3rd Pix: More friends and family
Bottom: Cooking for the shower with my sister Pamilla and Grandma Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colleen, I'm so glad your family threw you a baby shower-- it looks like you got some really cute stuff. Enjoy the free goods while they last... kids are expensive!

Jessica said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.