10 October 2007

Like Riding a Bike... or Something





The boating trip with Uncle Clay was a blast. He took us out on a lake by Turlock, CA on one of the last good summer days. Todd jumped on the wake board after a 4 year drought and pulled out a few old tricks. Check out my less than convincing skills below. :)

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I'm so impressed! The last time I had an opportunity to try and wake board was when we (Hunt family) were all at Lake Powell together (I think I was a Jr. or Sr. in High School). Uncle Curtis let me try and try until my hands couldn't grip the bar any more. I'd almost get up and then I'd lose it.

I hadn't water skied in probably 5 years, but I was sick of failing at the wake board. I strapped on the skis instead and got up the first time!

Man I miss doing stuff like this.

Juls said...

Is it still warm enough to do that! I miss the warm fall weather!