Todd's brother Tyler is a pilot and he just took us up in one of his planes for a flight over Seattle. What a way to see the city! And yes... this is the plane we went up in. I was feeling brave that day. It was actually a smooth ride... thanks to our trusty pilot.
Posted by
Coleen and Todd Staples
at
7:34 PM
4 comments:
These are great pics. I'm glad you're back! How fun to have vacations and take a break though.
looks like fun! But I don't know if I could ever do that. I have a fear of flying in small planes! Chad said that you and Todd just got back from hawaii? How was that?! Hope you're doing well! :)
how fun! what an exciting thing to do... see the city in style. Not many people get a chance to do that so you guys are so lucky!
What a great way to see the city- super cool.
Post a Comment